|Our Governing Documents|
|Covenants & Restrictions|
|Covenants Amendments No Rentals|
|MCH Water Policy|
|Architectural Control Rules and Regulations|
|ACC Request for Approval|
|ACC Memo of Agreement|
Ensure When Considering The Sale of Your Home You Point Out:
1. We are a community of Covenants and Restrictions that all owners must abide by.
2. Each home is a single family home and not a multiple dwelling.
3. No business is to be conducted within the home and within Mountain Creek Hollow.
4. We do not allow short term rentals and only approved long term rentals.
5. Long term rentals are for 12 months only, must meet certain criteria, reuire advance POA approval.
6. All Architectural additions and/or modifications must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee prior to executing them.